Sunday, February 22, 2009

Project 365 - Week 8

Yes, my life is boring, but here is my Week 8.

Sunday - I am working on recipe swaps for 2 different message boards - CHW and SCS. Here is my messy desk - with the swaps in progress. I hope to be finished soon!


Monday - My Garden Journal. I have started this journal to keep my seed catalogs and all of my gardening info in. So far, it's empty, but I hope to start filling it up soon. I was hoping to be able to start my own seeds this year, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen, so I will do that next year. I hope to get some time to work on it soon, so that I can figure out what I want to plant this year in the vegetable garden and what I want to fill in with in all of my flower beds.


Tuesday - my Scentsy burner. I love this thing! It sits on my kitchen counter, and it's usually on anytime I am home. I love the way it makes my house smell!



Wednesday - I can't post Wednesday, because it's a picture of my recipe binder (which is a 4x6 photo album) with recipes in it from the swaps I am in, and I don't want to ruin it for anybody!!!

Thursday - Sierra on her computer in her room - this is where you will usually find her when we are at home.



Friday - Zeus - sleeping LOL. You will usually find him somewhere around the house, sleeping. He is 10, but he still goes to doggie daycare every day, so he is usually exhausted when he is home. He sleeps a lot!

2 comments:

JeanneLee said...

GOOD for you, you have some neat photos here...and GF your life is NOT boring to me!

Kim said...

Loed seeing the pics... :)