Monday, April 21, 2008

A Big Mess




My friend Jeanne and I were talking today about who's craft room is a bigger mess - so I told her we both needed to post before and after pictures. Here are my before pics - this is how my craft room looks right now - HUGE mess - stuff everywhere! I need to clean it so I can start doing something again! I will post my after pics once I am done cleaning.

How does your crafting area look right now????

Oh and YES, these were taken with my new Rebel :) I LOVE it!!!

3 comments:

JeanneLee said...

Michele...yours looks cleaner than mine! http://mytinhairmusings.blogspot.com/

Wendy said...

Mine is clean as a whistle - because I have no play time and haven't had any in months! So I'm actually jealous of your mess!

Anonymous said...

mine would be great if I could just snap my fingres!! lol...yours is looking good girl!