Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lookie How Pretty!!!


See what the UPS man brought me today? I am SO excited! Mike bought this for me the other day - now today he's saying it's my Mother's Day present. Fine by me!!! Isn't it pretty!!! I can't wait to figure out how to use it LOL. The manual is very intimidating, and it's been a really LLLLOOONNNGGGG time since I've used this type of camera! I had a really nice Pentax in high school (35 mm), but I cannot for the life of me remember anything I learned about cameras in high school LOL. I think I'll be buy a book (or two, or five), and possibly taking some classes online. I really want to learn how to use it and learn about all the different settings and lenses and everything. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Off to play with my new toy! Night!

2 comments:

JeanneLee said...

Stinker!!

:) LOL! Have fun playing...can't wait to see what you photograph with it...so I can then covet one!

Wendy said...

You are going to soooo love this camera! Just have fun playing with it. It's amazing. I'd say it would be the best mother's day ever! Woo hoo - congrats!