Friday, September 5, 2008

Catch Up





Ok, I'm playing catch up on the blog :) I really need to try to keep up better.

I have a couple of pictures to share - the first two are Sierra after the county fair - she wanted her face painted, and I promised her I would post them on the blog.

Next is the first day of school - 2nd grade this year! She is loving school so far! Ok, and I know this pic is sideways, but I can't figure out how to move it - sorry!

Last picture is a card I made recently for a swap on Splitcoast Stampers. It was just a little 5+1 Asian swap. The pp is from the Asian Stack at Joanns (LOVE that stack!), the coin is also from the jewelry section at Joann's, and the images are from Innovative Stamp Creations. Betsy has some really gorgeous Asian images, and I think I owe every one of them! I stamped the dress and then embossed - then rubbed it with some gold metallic paste. I like how it aged it. I think it turned out fairly well - I guess maybe I will get my mojo back one day!

Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend!

No comments: