Sunday, September 21, 2008

Couple Things I Did Today



Just wanted to share a couple of things I did today. First was a birthday card for my father-in-law. The image is from Stamping Bella, and I used my Prisma pencils and a Goo Gone pen to color the image. I am really loving the way it blends!

Next was a KI Memories kit I bought at Joanns - it came with the clipboard, a stack of PP, stickers, and adhesive chipboard. I basically followed the layout that came on the idea sheet in the package, but made it my own. It looks really cute hanging on my picture wall downstairs, and I love that I can change the layout anytime I want to. It will be fun to keep updated. I also bought a pet kit, but I haven't done anything with that one yet.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

JeanneLee said...

ichele...totaaly cute card...but the LO of Sierra is precious!! See what you can do when we stay off the pc!