Sunday, March 8, 2009

Busy Week

We had a really busy week here, so I didn't get a chance to take a lot of pictures. Sierra started swimming lessons this week, so now we do that twice a week, karate twice a week, and dance once a week. That didn't leave a lot of time for pictures!

These few that I did take are from Sierra's swimming lesson - she is pretty afraid of the water, so she did really well in my opinion.

Before class started:


I bought her a bunch of 2 piece swim suits at Old Navy so she could mix and match them, and they wouldn't wear out so fast. She looked pretty cute in them.

Starting class:

Her teacher is really cute and patient with all the kids.

Sierra, first time on the kickboard - away from where she can hold onto the wall (which is all she wants to do LOL). She is being very brave here!



That's all I have for now - I'll be back later with some other pictures of some stuff I've been working on this week.

1 comment:

JeanneLee said...

She looks great and will hopefully overcome her fear, Michele. Great exercise...do they have a class for mom!?