Saturday, April 11, 2009

Circle Journal

Well, I have been so busy with Sierra's swimming lessons and dance lessons and karate that I haven't had much time to myself! But now swimming is over, things are getting better. I am WAY behind on my Project 365 - and I haven't been very good about taking pictures the last couple of weeks. Plus, my printer ran out of color ink and I haven't bought a new one yet, so I haven't been able to even print my pictures to keep up. I will try to get caught up in the next few days and post.

Anyway, I am doing a circle journal project with three other friends. We made journals and then we are sending them to each other to complete pages. We chose 3 different subjects for the first round - mine were "Favorite Memories of Us", "My Inspiration", and "Favorite Ways to Unwind or Relax". I don't have pictures of my last section, but here are some pictures of my journal and the first couple of spreads. I can't wait to see what my friends do in my journal!!!




1 comment:

JeanneLee said...

I need to get this done next week!!
I love it Michele..you did an awesome job on it!